What is Extended Reality (XR)?
XR is commonly referred to as an emerging umbrella term used to describe all immersive technologies with the ability to extend the reality we experience by either merging the virtual and real world, such as Augmented and Mixed Reality, or by creating a complete 360-degree immersive virtual experience, such as Virtual Reality.
What is Virtual Reality (VR)?
VR offers a complete 360-degree 3D immersed digital experience in a simulated virtual environment. In order to access this experience, users must put on a VR-headset or head-mounted display in order to make the brain believe that the user is in the simulated environment. The user will be exposed to realistic images, sounds, and other elements in order to create the complete 360-degree 3D virtual experience.
What is Augmented Reality (AR)?
AR offers a virtual experience where digital elements are overlaid on the real world. The technology provides an experience that enhances the real world by adding digital elements such as objects, images, text or different kinds of animation. Users access the experience through AR glasses, tablets or smartphones. Thus, users are not isolated from the real world and can still see, hear and interact with everything that is going on around them.
What is Mixed Reality (MR)?
Mixed Reality technology allows the digital world to merge with the real world, thus creating an integrative hybrid between the real world and the virtual world where digital and real elements can co-exist and interact with each other in real-time. It requires an MR headset, such as the Microsoft HoloLens, which enables the opportunity to place digital objects into a real environment and then provides the opportunity to interact like with any real objects.
What are Interactive Solutions?
Interactive Solutions are generally solutions/installations which allows for the user to interact with the technology, in order to provide a more engaging experience. Moreover, Interactive solutions are usually computer-based and mostly rely on sensors in order to detect motion, colors, sounds or inputs from touch devices. Using programming, we translate these inputs, based on the actions of the users. This elicits responses within the virtual experience that we build.
See our work and latest news
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /customers/2/d/2/unity-studios.com/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 177
What can VR do for businesses?
- Increase effectiveness and speed of employee training
- Create immersive data visualization solutions
- Present complex products and processes
- Develop early virtual prototyping and user-engagement
- Create marketing and sales applications
What can AR do for Businesses?
- Visualize your data – even real-time if your data-collection allows it
- Present and understand complex products or processes
- Provide step-by-step guides for training and educating
- Create stunning and exciting applications for marketing and sales
- Create multi-user solutions where multiple users can see and interact with the same virtual3D objects
How can MR create value for businesses?
- Minimize travel and time expenses by connecting Firstline workers with remote experts
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of field maintenance and operations
- Provide effective step-by-step employee training and educating
- Lower risks for mistakes
- Empower and guides employees