Unity Studios is continuously looking for ambitious and talented developer interns for our team in Aarhus and Aalborg.
• You study Medialogy, Computer science or IT Engineering
• You are one of the top students in your class
• You are able to see opportunities in challenges and have lots of personal drive
• You are used to working in Unity3D
• You are able to critically reflect on your own work
• You are systematic and organized
• You enjoy experimenting with new technologies
Unity Studios consists of 25 creative and driven employees who develop VR/AR/MR and interactive 3D applications for an international market. We develop excellent products for professional and quality-conscious customers. You can read more about our work at www.unity-studios.com. The internship could potentially result in a student job after completion.
Send your resume and a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “Developer intern”. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Financial Auditor, Camilla Møller, at 86 17 18 33.